Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wk 1 Wimba: (EMDTMS-MAC-June 2011)

Wow, The home stretch!

Strangely enough, having had my Lit Review approved last month does not make me relaxed about all the Blogging required in this month, even though the writing styling of my Blog is much less strict. I think my concern with that is the one I ususally have with any of my classes with a large amount of things due- finishing everything dues and doing so on time.

I find it odd that I am somewhat facinated at the Publishing Leadership Project and the possibility of having my work published, though I can't fully embrace it yet, knowing full well the degree of difficulty that my lit Review has given me, still, EMDT has taught me the lesson of not letting experiences count for nothing, so.........

I considering.

1 comment: