Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wk4-1 DB Quickies: my dream teaching/presentation environment


Topic #1: Briefly share what your dream teaching or presentation environment would be like, be specific about what such a place would include (beyond just the tech toys).

I think based on where I am today, my dream teaching or presentation environment would be like, what I thought my last Job would be.

The students in the curriculum would be based in a curriculum that is immersed enough in technology that the student has at least half of his/her day within on it. I would be able to lend my technology skills within the classroom and as supplementary resources to the teachers with regards to their technology training.

As a creative staffer and a teacher with certification in art, I would like to take some time in my workload to teach art studies, but my contribution would be a hybrid of the technology and the creative studies that I have picked up over the last 20 years.

I would also like to be an integral part of the art and humanities department to ensure that there is a advocate for their continued presence in the curriculum and that they all can accent one another in a form of collaborative relationship as so that the students get more from their “multiple intelligences”

No comments:

Post a Comment