Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WK3: Think out loud Blog Post 1



I am looking at the Publishing Leadership Project, and as I reflect on the fallacy I have labored under for 2 weeks that this was an optional project, I think to myself where the H311 Did I get this information from!! It reminds me of the value of good information, the disaster of operating under faulty information, and the blessing God has given me to have this degree the level of seriousness for this program thus far. It is truly been a ride and a few years ago, it would have eaten me alive!

But I digress…
After chatting with "Instructor B". over the parameters of the project, I am able to shake my procedural bout of “pre-project” butterflies about this thing and get into it with the same zeal I have been doing everything non-Lit Review the last year.

As I reflect on my path in the CBR, I thought very much about the twists and turns I have taken in my CBR and I would very much like to spend a little more time going into a potential course of action for a Phase Three based on the challenges that I have observed based in my research. It would be a perfect way to add some form of personal commentary in a type of research that does not allow for any. I thought about speaking to some of that here but did a 180, as it would negate the need for me to do the Project and I would still have to do it anyway.

...Irony at it’s finest.
JCIII 

1 comment:

  1. John, I must say that I feel your pain. Since I had my surgery last week, I did not have time for confusion and I was confused. But after listening to Wimba and reading the material, I think I have gotten this all completed. This month for me was, as some others have been, one of those that your thrust from your expected to doing what is completely unexpected and then you say Huh!!! At least that is what I did. But guess what, we did it. This project is really taking me to the next level. I will not be able to present, but will certainly strive to get my lit review published. This is really exciting.

    ReplyDelete