Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wk4-2 DB Quickies: my dream teaching/presentation environment



Topic #2: What stands in between you and your dream job?
I could throw out many different excuses as to why, but I honestly don’t know. Perhaps I am thinking too small; maybe my net isn’t cast wide enough as I look,  part of it could be that failed attempts have me very Gun-shy about confidently standing in front of the gatekeeper to my dream job and saying “I’m you man, can I start tomorrow?”. In my heart I hope that the time spent getting to my dream job would be preparation time and not just an indication that I am nor prepared.

Why do you deserve to work in a dream job environment?
I deserve to be in the dream Job environment because I have proven time and time again, whether it is a small project solely under my care, or a large project that I am on a team to accomplish, that I not only am committed to the best work and results, but I genuinely love the work enough to continue to put forth the same effort each time.

What do you bring to the table? Be specific. 
I have true committed to the work, the job and a love for it. I utilize my skills as a part of my service to my ministry at church. I have incorporate some form of creative contribution to every position I have worked in the last 10 years; I have committed to constant improvement and knowledge of my craft by either seeking out employment opportunities to use it of in my the case of my Higher education…. continuing to commit to more knowledge of my craft in a changing field. It is time to move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment