Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Publishing Leadership Project: Thinking out loud II



The irony of this project, and many of the challenges that Full Sail University has offered me, is that for many years my technology Professional development growth has been stunted for lack of access to resources. Now I find myself many times overwhelmed with the wealth of resources available to me to the point that it paralyzes (albeit temporarily) movement on said resources. That being said, I am still on the fence with the type of places I would like to present my information to.

The only places I wanted to submit to without question were Edutopia
Florida Educational Technology Conference (FETC), ISTE 2010, E-LEARN 2010 – World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare & Higher Education. TechTrends – Linking Research and Practice to Improve Learning - Submission Guidelines

Outside of organizations who seemed to zero in specifically to what the scope of my research is and actual academic organizations interested in integration of technology in education, my thought process was to submit information locally and/or regionally and access the response accordingly before branching out to submit further. The exception to this approach was is Edutopia whose work has gained massive attention by me since my enrollment in EMDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment