Sunday, November 21, 2010

PE9-Flash CS5


Motion Sickness
 Okay, what do you do when you have gone overboard already playing with motion tweens, and you want to save a certain effect so that you don’t have to recreate from scratch? ……….Save a Motion Preset.
 I actually saw how easy it was by accident. I right clicked my white rose and selected insert motion tween. I dragged the rose a few inches on the stage and then I right clicked to see save as Motion Preset as an option.

 Save a name for it, and when you want to apply it again go to the motion Preset menu and look for it under the Custom presets folder.
3.   You can do this for any Motion Preset you are using.

Experiment, a little but be careful…there is enough tacky website design out there joined to the hip with bells and whistles.
JCIII

No comments:

Post a Comment