Saturday, October 30, 2010

1:33p Saturday afternoon…..




1.     -Laundry almost done….Check

2.     -Baby put down for a nap……Check!
(that gives me 20 min….maybe)

3.     -Done battle with the forces of evil (I.E. procrastination) and won……Er, Uh
…………..…ok…………...Check!

4.     Completed the FSO assignment that is Due first……Ok check!
(YAY, that means I really HAVE accomplished something!!!!)

5.     (oh just a sec…gotta throw the clothes in dryer………
…….ok, #1,  Check again!

6.     5. -Finally broke away from my laptop for lunch….check!

Ok, this may seem like an exercise in procrastination and counterproductive to my studies, but this is my life…uh weekend life. The lady of the house has went to staff meeting because her job, in their infinite wisdom decided that 5 days of 3rd shift isn’t enough to see her smiling face and caffeine fueled body.  This meant that my ministry leaders meeting that I had planned to represent 2 organizations at was a wash….AND I would really get no work done today until John goes to cat nap…..

…actually it is fairly normal Saturday. A whole lot of distraction and diversions…but the mission (should you choose to accept it….) to learn something today.

My online Job search is on hold today, as I need to dive into CBR mode today so that I can slay the two headed APA monster and rescue the EMDT degree……….

Well, got sources to format…….hope you enjoyed my ranting…..(I have no excuse for any delirium that you my suspect from this manuscript…..I did have my coffee this morning)

Smile, it could be worse!

Adieu,

No comments:

Post a Comment